|Title|| National Accounts Manager|
We are looking for an experienced National Accounts Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives.
Your responsibilities include establishing the sales processes that drive growth, building long term client relationships and hiring, coaching and supervising new members to the team. As a National Accounts Manager you should use your creativity and marketing and sales knowledge to provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Research and identify new potential customers by responding to inbound requests and generating outbound activities
- Establish long lasting, productive relationships with customers by driving first meetings, evaluations, quotes, effective solutions that meet the client’s needs and closing out sales
- Develop and establish the sales process used to engage and close customers with pre-sales engineering, customer success and product management. This includes targeted campaigns, quote generation, liaising product feedback and requirements and others.
- Create a sales pipeline and prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Develop business development materials to aid sales – customer presentations, case studies, website materials
- Set, monitor and analyze performance metrics to improve the sales funnel
- Hire, train and mentor new members to the team
- 2+ year of experience selling enterprise class software products
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs, InsideSales.com or other outbound software, LinkedIn, Marketo and others
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication, team management skills as well as cross disciplinary communication skills
- Ability to quickly build a qualified sales pipeline and forecast
- Ability to travel as needed
- BS/BA degree required