As you get started with HelloTeam it is important to remember ‘the first impression’ you give to your team as you introduce them to their new work companion, ‘HelloTeam’.
In our experience, a warm welcome has gone a long way. Share some insight as to what you hope they get out if the system, why did you want to provide them this platform, and what would you like them to do to get started. Whether you are rolling HelloTeam out to your entire team for the first time or introducing a new employee to the platform, the below messaging can be used as template for you to customize.
You are officially part of the team, and we want to say ‘Hello’. You should have received an email granting you access to HelloTeam – the platform you will use frequently to stay on top of all things relevant to our company and your success here. You may access your employee profile by using the same login credentials you use to access your company email. Once you are on the main HelloTeam page, click on My Profile on the left-hand side and explore the various sections you can populate:
- Professional Summary
- Skills/ Languages
- Skills I’d Like to Have
- Trainings I’d Like to
To Get Us Started, Let’s Explore and Complete the Following Sections:
- Adding a Profile Photo (you can upload your favorite photo by clicking on the camera icon in the upper left-hand corner and either uploading an existing image or using the webcam to capture a new one)
- Populating Professional Summary (enter a short paragraph describing your background and what makes you stand out. This will become your introduction to the company)
- Populating Skills and Languages/Hobbies and Interests (you can either search for keywords by entering the first few letters of a skill or a hobby or add new ones)
- Developing Goals (over the next few weeks your manager will discuss setting up your goals and objectives. Following the discussion, you will be able to populate My Goals to stay on top of your monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives. You will be able to track progress on a continuous basis.)
- Spend a few moments exploring other sections of HelloTeam: Org Chart, News, Events, Reports, etc.
You are all set! Now’s your time to explore HelloTeam. We’ll cheer you on every step of the way. If you have any questions please send a quick note to your system admin.